Yamada Nishiki, Hatta Nishiki. White, Touch Sweet, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich. Japan" />
- "Moon on the Water" Junmai Ginjo Saké
- Yamada Nishiki, Hatta Nishiki
- Japan > Chugoku
- White, Touch Sweet, Full-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Pair full-bodied, coastal sake with bold, flavorful sea creatures.
- A great match with Kumamoto oysters,
- razor clam ceviche
- or with a purely hedonistic sea urchin soufflé.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, youthful, lime, melon, wild flowers
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, melon, tropical fruits, licorice
- We wouldn’t be completely forthright if we didn’t mention how impressed we were with the fact that Miho Imada is one of the few female Master Brewers (Toji) in Japan. Be seduced by the velvety impact of Hiroshima style (known for the very soft water of the brewing region). Sulfite-free. Gluten-free. Kosher.
Write Your Own Review