- Rosé NV
- Pinot Nero, Glera
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Serve jubilant rosé sparklers all party long.
- Crab cake bites, smoked duck, pork and chive potstickers,
- croque monsieurs, lobster rolls, smoked salmon crostini
- and shrimp taquitos. Just to name a few.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, almond
- A blend of Pinot Nero from Oltrepo Pavese and Glera from vineyards high on the Valdobbiadene hillsides, the grapes for Altaneve's Rosé undergo an extended secondary fermentation, accentuating its floral aromas, revealing a creamy complexity to compliment its crisp and zesty facade. Unique among Prosecco brands, Altaneve's style is one of casual elegance.
Write Your Own Review