- Spumante Demi-Sec NV
- Manzoni Moscato
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly Rose, Touch Sweet, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Pair a Demi-Sec Rosé with dishes that are less sweet than the wine.
- Try spring rolls with chilli mayonaise,
- a strawberry and goat cheese pizza drizzled with white balsamic
- or rosemary cupcakes with lemon creme.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, roses, peach, strawberry jam
- Founded in 1957 by Giuseppe "Bepi" de Pra, this family winery has grown from two barrels in a horse stable to, now that his daughters, Debora and Severina (as well as son-in-law, Luca) have joined him, a dedicated cellar with temperature controlled stainless steel tanks. Their delicious and lusciously seductive, La Seve is produced from Manzoni Moscato, a crossing of Black Muscat and Raboso Piave.
Write Your Own Review