- Jeio Prosecco Rosé 2020
- Glera, Pinot Noir
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Crisp
- Get the party started with a rosé Prosecco.
- Perfect with antipasti; salumi, olives, Parmigiano Reggiano.
- Try with baked Camembert with thyme and garlic
- or a leek and potato galette with pistachio crust.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lemon, strawberry, mineral
- With family history around the prestigious Cartizze vineyard since the mid 16th century, there's been a Bisol growing and/or making wine for hundreds of years. They own over 100 acres of vineyards and are one of the very few Prosecco houses to control their entire means of production, from sustainable farming and hand-harvesting through bottling. Bisol's is the 1st Prosecco Rosé DOC ever to be released.
Write Your Own Review