- Brut Rosé NV
- Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > New Mexico
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Sparkling Rosé is fun, festive, and a famously foolproof food partner.
- Pair with Pac NW-style cedar plank salmon,
- West Indian-inspired curried goat
- or straight-up New Mexican green chile enchiladas.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, floral, red fruits, vanilla
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, raspberry, strawberry, cherry
- It's been over 20 years since Gilbert Gruet, of the Champagne house Gruet et Fils, harvested the first grapes from his experimental vineyard 4300 feet above sea level, 160 miles south of Albuquerque. Gruet’s Rosé, limited to 5000 cases a year (they refer to it as "the juice of love.") is 100% Pinot Noir (2% still, for color and complexity), and aged for 2 years before bottling.
Write Your Own Review