- Lemon Wine Spritz CAN
- Italy > Sicily
- Bubbly White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Zesty
- Sure, you got your lemon spritz in a can, but now your hungry.
- Grab a cone full of pommes frites with garlic aioli,
- an 8 count of Mimi Cheng's Super V dumplings
- or a chicken salteña from Bolivian Llama Party.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, stone fruits, wild flowers
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, lime, peach
- She was Momofuku's beverage director and a top entrepreneur with her socially conscious Bellus wines, but she's never been canned - until now. A child of the 80's, Jordan Salcito decided to rebuild the wine cooler for one reason. " ... because I wanted it and it didn't exist." Organic Sicilian grapes, lemon juice and natural citrus flavors. Vegan friendly and gluten free. Assembled in Italy. Thank you for your support.
Write Your Own Review