- La Grande Année Champagne Brut 2012
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- With great Champagne, keep it awesome and adventerous.
- Sublime with a smoked salmon and onion tart.
- Perfect with pork belly confit on eggs sunny-side up.
- Brioche French toast, too.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, citrus fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, lemon, green apple, almond
- "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes, I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company, I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it if I am. Otherwise, I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty." So said Madame Lily Bollinger. La Grande Année is made in select vintages only and aged for 6 years in magnum before each illustrious bottling. À votre santé.
Write Your Own Review