- Brut Blanc de Blancs Champagne 2004
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Serve an toasty, nuanced vintage Blanc de Blancs all night long.
- Perfect with lightly fried hors d'oeurves at dusk,
- sautéed scallops in a saffron cream at midnight
- and buttery shortbread at sunrise.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, honeysuckle, nutty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, peach, almond
- Ruinart was established in 1729, a year after the law allowing wine to be transported in bottles was passed. Their cellars, now a UNESCO site, are carved out of ancient chalk mines over 100 feet underground and remain at a constant 50°F. Dom Ruinart is produced from Côtes des Blancs and Montagne de Reims Grand Cru Chardonnay and is aged for a decade before release. Classic.
Write Your Own Review