- Semi-Dry Cider NV
- > New Hampshire
- Bubbly White, Touch Sweet, Fruity, Crisp
- A multitasker, sparkling cider compliments both sweet and savory dishes.
- Serve with everything from roast turkey to fried calamari.
- Perfect with a crêpe compléte.
- Cinnamon donuts too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, floral, mineral, red apple, stone fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, short-medium finish, green apple, tropical fruits, honey
- Louisa Spencer and Stephen Wood of Poverty Lane Orchards produce their ciders from a blend of true cider apples; bittersweet, bittersharp and heirloom varieties of French, English and American origin. Traditional, but not unimaginative, Farnum Hill describes themselves as a 21st century farm with a 19th century variety mix. They make some of the the best damn ciders we’ve ever tasted. Live free or die!
Write Your Own Review