- Special Club Millesime Champagne Brut 2005
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Complex and beguiling, match vintage Champagne with cherished recipes.
- Try a cherry, walnut and goat cheese-stuffed duck breast,
- cold lamb salad
- or homemade vegetable samosa.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, nutty, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, cherry, green apple, mineral
- The Special Club or Club Trésors de Champagne was created in 1971. Membership is simple: one must grow their own grapes and be a legally recognized Récoltant-Manipulant. The wines are all put in the same unique bottle, regardless of producer, but each wine maker gets to put their own label on the bottle. The wines are different, but have a commonality of being extraordinary.
Write Your Own Review