- Blanquette de Limoux Brut NV
- Mauzac, Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay
- France > Languedoc
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Crisp
- Always bring a zesty sparkler to the table. Nothing cleanses the palate better.
- Pair with deep-fried mushrooms, pan-sautéed crab cakes,
- country ham mac & cheese
- or sweet and sour pork loin.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, mature, citrus fruits, mineral, red apple
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, pear, green apple
- With a higher elevation and cooler climate than most of the other regions in the Languedoc, and also heavily influenced by its proximity to the Mediterranean, the town of Limoux, just southwest of the walled city of Carcassonne, is home to a centuries old sparkling wine tradition based on the local Mauzac grape as well as some of the south's oldest Chardonnay vines.
Write Your Own Review