- Blanc de Blancs Brut Champagne 2009
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Match luxurious Champagne with life's indulgences.
- Lobster-stuffed chicken with a Boursin sauce
- or sweetbreads with pancetta and cream.
- Churchill would've done oysters, roast beef and Yorkshire pudding.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Intense, developing, floral, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, high acidity, intense, long finish, stone fruits, chalk, biscuit
- Championed by Churchill and royally served at Kate and William's wedding, the venerable House of Pol Roger, family-owned and run since 1849, has always been a fave of the Brits. Released in only the finest vintages, the Blanc de Blancs, a cuvée of Chardonnay from the grand crus of Avize, Cramant, Oiry and Chouilly, is hand-riddled and aged for 9 years in their 100 foot deep cellars before release.
Write Your Own Review