- Cuvée Premieres Saveurs Champagne NV
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Serve a mouthwateringly succulent Brut Nature all night long.
- Perfect with lightly fried hors d'oeurves at dusk,
- sautéed scallops in a saffron cream at midnight
- and buttery shortbread at sunrise.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, crushed stones, floral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, orchard fruit, almond, brioche
- The 1929 economic crisis forced them to become winemakers as well as growers and the 1953 marriage between Odette Selosse and Christian Simon resulted in a name change for the house, but the major swing came when Philippe Simon took the helm in 1990. He adopted organic farming and then converted to biodynamics. The grapes for his Premieres Saveurs are sourced from 30-40 year old Grand Cru vines.
Write Your Own Review