Les Vins Pirouettes
- Le Brutal de Jean-Marc 2020
- Gewürztraminer, Riesling, Pinot Gris...
- France > Alsace
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Does your skin-contact wine remind you of the salty, windswept seaside? How 'bout some Mediterranean food?
- Smoky baba ganoush, garlicky hummus,
- lamb kofta, grilled haloumi
- and grilled octopus all make the cut.
Nose: Intense, developing, floral, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, salty, lime, peach
- Superhero in the natty-verse, Christian Binner assembled 13 other zero-zero growers in Alsace to form Les Vins Pirouettes, in part to raise the profile of wine cooperatives, but also to showcase the fun, freedom and creativity that working with like-minded peers can bring. Jean-Marc Dreyer's offering behind the cult of Brutal label is 18 days on the skins, 11 months in foudre and blended a day before bottling.
Write Your Own Review