Domaine de Beaurenard
- Chateuneuf-du-Pape Blanc 2015
- Clairette, Bourboulenc, Roussanne, Grenache Bl...
- France > Rhone
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match a big-boned, mineral-rich white with full-flavored fish, seafood and lighter meats. Or all three.
- First, a garlicky brandade,
- then a sauté of clams and scallops.
- Finish with blanquette de veau.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, honeysuckle, peach, papaya
- A late 17th century mention was made of the vineyards of Bois Renard (Wood Fox), but somewhere in the intervening 3 centuries, the name of this domaine has morphed into Beaurenard (Beautiful Fox.) Daniel and Frederic Coulon represent the 7th generation of their family to manage the estate. For their Chateauneuf-du-Pape Blanc, the grapes are harvested from 60-100 year old vines.
Write Your Own Review