La Loge de Bellevue
- Touraine Sauvignon 2018
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Loire Valley
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Serve zippy Sauvignon Blancs with zingy treats.
- Go for baked crab cakes with a Meyer lemon aioli,
- a caramelized onion and goat cheese tart
- or a tangerine-packed, Asian-style chicken salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, peach, flint
- Fifth generation grape growers and winemakers, Raphael Midoir and his family tend to a domaine of over 65 acres of vineyards in the central Loire Valley. The Sauvignon Blanc grapes for their Touraine release are grown in both clay-limestone and flinty soils, from vines aging between 5-35 years old. Tank fermented and matured, the finished wine is both zesty and stylish. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review