- Tears of Vulcan 2020
- Viognier, Pinot Gris, Muscat
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Spicy, Vibrant
- Play off the tannins, aromas and juicy nervosity of a zesty skin-contact white with bold flavors at the table.
- Go for lamb; be it tagine or classic biryani,
- chop and char a bit of octopus
- or herb-roast some sunchokes.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, cooking spices, floral
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, orchard fruit, grapefruit, herbaceous
- Brianne Day spent her wanderlust 20's visiting (and working at) the world's key wine regions, returning home to Oregon to learn every aspect of the biz: server, barrel salesperson, intern, even the dreaded wine retail before landing jobs with the likes of Eyrie and Belle Pente. In 2012 she founded the natural and minimally interventionist, Day Wines, and later Day Camp, a collaborative think tank work space.
Write Your Own Review