- Chardonnay, Grüner Veltliner, Sauvignon...
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Match a vivid skins-on white to your palate-pleasing food finds.
- Grab a plate of stuffed green olives and crumbly feta,
- salmon bulgogi with bok choy and mushrooms
- or a cider-brined pork loin with roasted apples.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, lemon, green apple, olives
- Not a winery, but a social medium founded with a mission statement of using wine to serve a world view, Milan Nestarec has very strong opinions. In the case of his liter bottle, skin-contact companion to red and white, Bel and Nach, OKR is somewhat tame. As he says, "People are a sucker for this style and hardly a week goes by without someone asking me for something orange." Also, he also hates the term orange.
Write Your Own Review