- Sauvignon Blanc
- U.S.A. > California
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Freshly scented and vibrantly crisp, a Sauvignon Blanc is a super-versatile table mate.
- Serve with crisply fried hors d'oeuvres,
- baked, grilled or potted fish
- and herb-roasted chicken and a toasted couscous salad.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, grapefruit, peach, melon
- A six-time All-Star, 2003 Rookie of the Year and the inspiration for the NBA star character in Uncut Gems (by the time the Safdie brothers offered and told him he had to look like he did in 2012, without his dreads, he said no), Amar'e Stoudemire began producing wine in Israel while playing pro ball there. He converted to Rabbinic Judaism in 2018 and is currently a player development coach for the Brooklyn Nets.
Write Your Own Review