- Chardonnay Uvas 2019
- Argentina > Mendoza
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Pair a bright and lively Chardonnay with simply seasoned fare.
- Try with roast chicken and citrus-steamed vegetables,
- baked red snapper with herbed butter
- or creamy pasta dishes like carbonara or Alfredo.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, melon, stone fruits, tropical fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, peach, pear, pineapple
- A family-owmed winery in Mendoza's Maipú region, Mi Terruño began with a series of vineyards purchased by the Baigorria family in the 1960's and continued through the building of their own winery in 2004, a one-of-a-kind renovation of an old glass tile factory. Maria Eugenia Baigorria handles the winemaking while her brother, Gabriel manages the commercial end. Their Chardonnay is tank fermented and aged.
Write Your Own Review