- Whip White 2014
- Semillon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc...
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Intense and exotic are the only rules with luscious, complex blends.
- Go for stir-fried lobster with ginger sauce,
- spinach gnocchi with gooey fontina
- or a spicy pork belly Num Pang.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, stone fruits, toasty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, off-dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, peach, melon
- A Conundrum-like amalgam of no less than six Livermore-grown aromatic grapes; with just as many descriptors. The Whip is satisfyingly luscious, juicy, ripe, floral and lovely.
Write Your Own Review