- Meursault 2017
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- When your wine is richly packed and structured, compliment it with similarly styled dishes.
- Pair with an olive oil-drizzled steamed lobster,
- a creamy seafood risotto
- or a roasted cauliflower and celery root soup.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, orchard fruit, smoky
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, orchard fruit, nutty, mineral
- Home to the negociant's longtime, head winemaker, Frank Grux, Maison Olivier Lefalive produces nearly a dozen different bottlings from Meursault, mostly from Premier Cru sites. For their AC release, they vinify each plot separately and blend after about a year in the cellar. The cuvée is matured in Allier oak barrels, one in five of which are new, and then rested in bottle for a year before release.
Write Your Own Review