- France > Languedoc
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Rich
- Match a ripe and aromatic Viognier with bold fruit flavors and some spice.
- Try pan-seared tuna with peach salsa,
- a Ragasthani watermelon curry over basmati rice
- or a grilled lemongrass pork bahn mi.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, orange blossoms, apricot, peach
- A negociant with a twist, Samuel Delafont created Vinipartner in 2000, an export company that advises wineries on how to build and market. A decade later, he founded the House of S. Delafont; sourcing and purchasing just-fermented wines from top sites in the Languedoc, then blending and aging the wines as he sees fit. Ironically, his self-designed, steel barrel Viognier comes from his own home vineyard.
Write Your Own Review