- Riesling Feinherb 2020
- Germany > Rheinhessen
- White, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match stony, mineral-rich Rieslings with smoky, spicy or saucy fare.
- Go for a smoked trout, arugula and fennel salad,
- an aromatic Thai green curry
- or roast pork loin in a mustard-tarragon cream sauce.
Eyes: Water White
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, slate, tropical fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, off-dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, lime, pear, pineapple
- Florian Fauth represents his family's 5th generation to grow grapes and make wine in the Rheinhessen and after a decade or so at the helm, he seems poised to join the rock stars of the region, Phillip Wittmann and Klaus Peter Keller (Florian's brother-in-law), although stylistically, his wines are more like superbly crafted pop songs than Keller's densely-packed power chords.
Write Your Own Review