Val di Toro
- Auramaris 2019
- Vermentino, Grechetto
- Italy > Tuscany
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match an herbaceous and nutty Tuscan white with veggies, fish and lighter meats.
- Pair with a white bean and artichoke dip,
- cod topped with roasted pine nuts and brown butter
- oven-roasted chicken.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, herbaceous, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, lemon, peach, almond
- Founded in 2003 by Anna Maria Cruciata and her husband, Hugh Canstable Maxwell, Val di Toro is comprised of over 60 acres of farmland and vineyards, farmed organically since 2004 and certified in 2015. For their fresh and vibrant Vermentino-based Auramaris, they hand-harvest, employ a long, cold maceration and ferment in tank with lees contact.
Write Your Own Review