- Rosé NV
- Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Rose, Dry, Light-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- As appreciated in the fridge as on the rooftop, match a crisply refreshing rosé-in-a-pouch with everything from salads to grilled meats.
- Chicken tikka kebabs,
- garlicky shrimp
- and goat cheese pizza all fit the bill.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, citrus fruits, mineral, red fruits
Mouth: Light Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, lemon, strawberry
- Chateau Tassin is located 30 minutes south of the city of Bordeaux, in Rions, a medieval town with a storied history including sieges and occupations during the Hundred Years War. The Tassin winery is much younger than the town and known for producing solid and supple wines of style and typicity. They produce the Flying Diva reduced carbon footprint pouch for innovative NY importer, Wineberry America.
Write Your Own Review