- Blanc de Noirs Champagne NV
- Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match a richly-styled Blanc de Noirs with the same at the table.
- Start with poached salmon drizzled with tzatziki,
- then pan-roasted loin of rabbit with chanterelles.
- Finish the bottle with a smear-ripened wheel on Reblochon.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, licorice, red fruits, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, raspberry, apricot, mineral
- Grower-producer in the Côte des Bar, Jean Laurent is the 3rd generation to produce Champagne from his family's chalky-soiled vineyards. As they are in the Aube, the plots are planted mostly to Pinot Noir and their Blanc de Noirs showcases the terroir through steel tank vinification and elevage. No oak. Prioritizing sustainability, the winery is solar-powered and uses reclaimed rainwater for all operations.
Write Your Own Review