- 50/50 Rouge 2018
- Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir
- U.S.A. > Oregon
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- If your amphora red is half white, you're living in interesting wine times.
- Match with salmon in a ginger-cranberry sauce,
- duck breast with cherry-rosemary chutney
- or a thick and stewy ratatouille.
Eyes: Pale Ruby
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, nutty, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, green fruit, cranberry, almond
- Annedria and Andrew Beckham moved to Oregon in 2004, intent on building an art studio and a new life. Having an itch to grow something, they planted a vineyard with cuttings from the neighbors. Their 50/50 is equal parts skins-on Antiquum vineyard Pinot Gris and estate Pinot Noir, both fermented and aged in terra cotta amphora crafted by Andrew. Unfined, unfiltered and unbelievably cool AF.
Write Your Own Review