- Malbec Altas Cumbres Wineberry Box 2018
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Malbec in a box? Don't let it confine your pairing options.
- Grab some meat loaf, meat pies or meatballs and spaghetti.
- Barbecued chicken, ribs or brisket.
- Grilled portobellos, eggplant or veggie burgers.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, plum, blackberry, black cherry
- One of the oldest wineries in Mendoza, dating to 1897, Bodega Lagarde was acquired by the Pescarmona family in 1999 and, two generations later, is run by sisters, Sofia and Lucila. The winery itself sports a meticulous renovation of the century-old facade as well as one of Mendoza's top restaurants. The affable, cigar-loving Juan Roby helms the winemaking. Wineberry Boxes will keep wine fresh for 6-8 weeks.
Write Your Own Review