- Perlita Malbec-Syrah 2017
- Malbec, Syrah
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Pair a vibrant Malbec blend with simply-seasoned, meaty meals.
- Perfect with flat-top burgers or sliced London broil.
- Try with spaghetti Bolognese
- or a mushroom and black olive pizza.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, licorice, red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red fruits, black fruits, spicy
- One of the (magnificent?) seven, DiamAndes is owned and managed by the Bonnie family (Ch. Malartic Lagraviere) and their respective spouses. After forwarding half of their production to the cooperative Clos de los Siete project, DiamAndes, from within its strikingly modern, diamond-inspired winery, defines its own style with flavor-packed gems like the deliciously ripe Perlita.
Write Your Own Review