- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Young, fruity Malbec pair beautifully with flavorful terrines.
- Try a duck terrine with glazed shallots,
- or if you're in the mood, how about rogan josh?
- For dessert, vanilla ice cream topped with plum compote!
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, black fruits, licorice, violets
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, plum, raspberry, coffee, chocolate
- In 1998, Anabelle Sielecki began updating everything that had to do with her family's winery except for its most valuable resource, the ridiculously old Lujan de Cuyo vineyards. She re-christened it with her father's first name: Mendel. Partnering with winemaker Roberto de la Mota, (Cheval des Andes), they produce a Malbec from 90 year old vines that ages for a year in French oak.
Write Your Own Review