- Malbec 2019
- Argentina > Mendoza
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity,
- Broiled, grilled or seared with a blowtorch on a Bushwick rooftop, Malbecs sure do love their meat.
- Try smoky pork sliders with garlic aioli,
- filet mignon with crumbled bleu cheese
- or juicy lamb chops.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black currant, plum, vanilla
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, smoky, black fruits, chocolate
- With production coming from a gleaming state-of-the-art winery, a full 1000 acres under vine and the capacity for bottling 12 million bottles a year, this (somehow) traditionally run circa 1888 winery, under the guidance of winemakers Roberto Gonzalez and Santiago Mayorga, releases gems like their 100% Malbec, aged 12 months in French oak. Smoky, dark and smooth as chocolate.
Write Your Own Review