- Carignan Orzada 2018
- Chile > Maule Valley
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Earthy, Rich
- Rustic, earthy reds love densely flavored dishes.
- Try with a grilled, balsamic marinated London broil
- or sautéed portabellos.
- Ideal with meaty stews, like shepherd's pie or a classic Chilean charquicán.
Eyes: Light Purple
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, forest floor, red fruits, violets
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, raspberry, black cherry, herbaceous
- Tucked into a gentle slope overlooking their vineyards with Blowfeldian stealth, Norwegian-owned Odfjell’s stunning gravity flow winery is located primarily underground. Minimizing the need to pump or agitate the juice throughout the winemaking process, gravity flow helps preserve the natural subtleties of the finished wine. Their old vine Carignan is farmed organically.
Write Your Own Review