- Rosé Cidre
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Crisp cider is a versatile table mate.
- A natural at family sit-downs with turkey and ham,
- Parmesan crisps, apricot & Gorgonzola-stuffed crescent rolls
- and scrumptious with fruity cobblers. Mmm... cobbler.
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, orchard fruit, red apple, red fruits
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, light-moderate intensity, medium finish, strawberry, green apple, red apple
- Aval was started by a team of millennials to introduce a vast audience of millennials to a beverage that has been produced in France's most northwestern reaches for, well, a millennium. Their take on cider involves using indigenous Bretagne apples and oxidizing them slightly during maceration, skins on, leaving the resulting cider with a deep pink hue and robustly rich flavor.
Write Your Own Review