- Vin Orange NV
- Grenache Blanc, Marsanne, Rolle
- France > Languedoc
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Match the light tannins and refreshing vibrancy of a skin contact white with multicultural faves.
- Try steamed whole sea bass with ginger and scallions,
- Marakesh chicken with jeweled couscous
- or porco Alentejana.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, salty, apricot, herbaceous
- Drawn to the town of Berlou for the proliferation of super-old vine Carignan that surrounded the village, Jean-Marie Rimbert had already completed a stint at Chateau de Flaugergues before purchasing what is now his eponymous domaine. Working with organically grown grapes, Rimbert uses indigenous yeast, gravity flow, pea-protein for a fining agent and only a light filtration on his 7-day skin-contact blend.
Write Your Own Review