Moet & Chandon
- Rosé Imperial Champagne NV
- Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly Rose, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Rosé Champagne is festive, fabulous and flexible.
- Savor with smoked salmon on toast points to start.
- Then pair with grilled baby lamb chops, served rare.
- Finish your rosé with basket of market-fresh strawberries.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, brioche, red fruits, smoky
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, red plum, strawberry, stone fruits
- The Royal Warrant holder to supply Champagne to Queen Elizabeth, Moët & Chandon was shipping wine to Louis XV over 250 years ago. The flagship label of luxury goods giant LVMH, there is no name more synonymous with celebration than Moët (moe-WET, pronounce the "t", please.) Their Imperial Rosé is a blend of 80% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, 10% Chardonnay and 10% of still red wine for color.
Write Your Own Review