- Sancerre Les Garennes 2018
- Sauvignon Blanc
- White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Crisp
- Match an opulently styled Sancerre with flaky fish, fleshy seafood or tangy cheeses.
- Broiled striped bass drizzled with ginger-scallion oil,
- seared scallops in a basil-cream sauce
- or salade de chevre chaud. will all do fine.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, mature, citrus fruits, mineral, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, long finish, salty, lemon, gooseberry
- Having inherited some of the most enviable vineyards in the region, cousins Jean-Laurent and Jean-Dominique Vacheron converted them to biodynamic farming, certifying in 2005. With some sites on vaunted silex soil and others on cailottes, they always vinify parcels separately and ferment with native yeast. A tiny lieu-dit. all of Vacheron's Les Garennes has always gone to top Paris restaurants. Until now!
Write Your Own Review