Le Marchais au Renard
- Sancerre 2020
- Sauvignon Blanc
- France > Loire Valley
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Serve a zesty and mouthwateringly inviting Sancerre with similarly succulent fare.
- Pair with chicken in a tarragon cream,
- grilled oysters with ponzu sauce
- or goat cheese crostini topped with fig jam.
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, gooseberry, straw and hay
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, grapefruit, lime
- Fifth generation grape growers and winemakers, Raphael Midoir and his family tend to a domaine of over 65 acres of vineyards in the central Loire Valley, producing Sauvignon Blanc, Gamay and Cöt from their perch in the Touraine. Their Sancerre is a tank fermented and aged, non-estate selection from local winemakers and trusted contractors; grown in both clay-limestone and flinty soils. EXCLUSIVE.
Write Your Own Review