Les Vignerons Parisiens
- Lutece 2017
- Viognier, Marsanne, Roussanne
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Let a richly focused white tame your table's wild flavors.
- Pair with a crab-stuffed whole rockfish,
- pan-roasted rabbit with wild mushrooms
- or fried goat cheese with green apples and almonds in a lemon cream.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, mineral, nutty, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, honeysuckle, peach, almond
- The first and only winery within the city of Paris, Les Vignerons Parisiens was founded in 2015 by Matthieu Bosser, Emmanuel Gagnepain and Frederic Duseigneur. They source biodynamically farmed grapes from the southern Rhone, truck them back to Paris, ferment whole clusters with native yeasts and age in either tans and barrel. Lutece was what Paris was called in the Middle Ages.
Write Your Own Review