Moet & Chandon
- Dom Perignon x Lady Gaga Ltd. Edition 2010
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- France > Champagne
- Bubbly White, Dry, Full-Bodied, Mineral, Rich
- Elevate the ordinary or compliment the luxurious. Just opening the bottle makes the day special.
- Go for Kumamoto oysters,
- truffled lobster risotto
- and fried squash blossoms stuffed with ricotta.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, hazelnut, mineral
Mouth: Full Bodied, dry, medium acidity, intense, long finish, citrus fruits, green apple, yeasty
- The world's 1st prestige Champagne cuvée, Dom Perignon's inaugural release came in 1936 (of the '21 vintage!) Every bottle of Dom Perignon starts with grapes sourced from 25-50 vineyard sites, from a single, superior vintage, and is aged for at least 7 years on its lees before disgorgement. Lady Gaga designed this limited edition in collaboration with Nick Knight and Nicola Formichetti. Enter the Queendom!
Write Your Own Review