Moulin de la Roquille
- Bordeaux Cote de Francs 2016
- Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- France > Bordeaux
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Rich
- Match an bright and supple Bordeaux with easy-going comfort fare.
- Perfect with a snack of crusty bread and gooey Camembert.
- Great with burgers, pizza, shawarma
- roast chicken and cassoulet, too.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, black fruits, floral, red fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, cherry, molasses
- Situated east of the Gironde and neighbor to St. Emilion, the Côte de Francs contains Bordeaux's most highly elevated vineyards and is also one of France's tiniest appellations, covering a scant 450 hectares. Cuvée l'Esperance, as elaborated byMoulin de la Roquille, is tank fermented and aged in oak for 12 months before bottling.
Write Your Own Review