- Montagny Bonneveaux 2017
- France > Burgundy
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity,
- Pair an a crisp, yet juicy Montagny with rich fish and poultry dishes.
- Serve with chicken breasts simmered in a cream-based sauce,
- skate with brown butter
- or a grilled salmon and tangy goat cheese salad.
Eyes: Straw Yellow
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, creamy, orange blossoms, stone fruits
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, crushed stones, apricot, hazelnut
- Located in and around Buxy, the lieu-dit of Bonneveaux has steeply sloped, brown limestone-rich vineyards and is planted with 35+ year old Chardonnay vines. The Olivier Leflaive offering is hand-harvested from sustainably-farmed grapes, mostly whole cluster pressed and after fermentation, aged in tank, then for 7 months in predominantly used oak barrels before a filtered and fined bottling,
Write Your Own Review