Kontozisis Organic Vineyards
- A-Grafo Roditis 2018
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Floral, Vibrant
- Skin contact Roditis? Now What? Play up the sweet and salty.
- Roasted cod with olives, capers and lemon,
- a chicken, spinach, goat cheese and apricot panini
- or cardamom-crusted pork with apples and figs.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, mineral, orchard fruit
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, high acidity, light tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, crushed stones, lemon, pear
- Located in Karditsa, a western Thessaly city and the (self-proclaimed) bicycle capital of Greece, Andreas Kontozisis and Aphrodite Tousia run an all organic farm, one of the first to be certified in Greece in 1991. For A-Grafo, it's spontaneous fermentation of the free run juice (they don't use presses), 35 days of skin-contact, 6 months maturation in stainless steel and an unfiltered, unfined and unsulphured bottling.
Write Your Own Review