Papras Bio Wines
- Pleiades 2019
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Mineral, Vibrant
- Skin contact Roditis? Now What? Play up the sweet and salty.
- Roasted cod with olives, capers and lemon,
- a chicken, spinach, goat cheese and apricot panini
- or cardamom-crusted pork with apples and figs.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, citrus fruits, mineral, salty
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, dirt, lemon, green apple
- The Papras family's vineyards in Tyrnavos are within sight of Mount Olympus, creating an unusual, but beneficial micro-climate for growing grapes. Papras Bio farms their limestone-rich vineyards organically. For Pleiades, they macerate the grapes on the skins with some stems for two weeks, fermenting spontaneously in steel tanks. The wine rests for a few days in large, used barrels before an unfiltered bottling.
Write Your Own Review