- Bruffato di Famiglia NV
- Merlot, Refosco
- Italy > Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Pair aromatic and supple Friulian reds with savory stews and roasted dishes.
- Try long-simmered pork with leeks and peppers over polenta,
- roasted veal shanks studded with rosemary
- or savory short rib tacos.
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, herbaceous, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, plum, raspberry, tobacco
Write Your Own Review