- Rosso del Palazzone NV
- Sangiovese Grosso
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Full-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Pair supple Tuscan reds with robust, yet succinct flavors.
- Try pan-roasted duck breast with tomatoes, olives and capers,
- tagliata con rucola e Parmigiano
- or bucatini marinara with sausage and peas.
Eyes: Dark Purple
Nose: Medium-High Intensity, developing, floral, leather , red fruits
Mouth: Medium-Full Bodied, dry, medium-high acidity, average tannin, moderate-high intensity, medium-long finish, cherry, spicy, forest floor
- Producing wine since 1990, Il Palazzone has, since 2000, been lovingly owned by the Bed-Stuy born and bred former Citigroup, Time Warner, CBS and L.A. Clippers CEO, Dick Parsons. Check out the mock family crest on the label. For their Rosso, oenologist Paolo Vagaggini blends the 'loose' or leftover wine from their Brunello with the same from an older vintage and ages the cuvée in large oak barrels for a year.
Write Your Own Review