- Pinot Grigio 2019
- Pinot Grigio
- Italy > Veneto
- White, Dry, Light-Bodied, Mineral, Zesty
- Pair a fresh and crisp Pinot Grigio with lighter fare and mild chesses.
- Serve with a fritto misto of calimari or seafood antipasti,
- spinach and ricotta gnocchi
- or a lemon-chicken Caesar salad.
Eyes: Pale Yellow-Green
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, almond, citrus fruits, mineral
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, lemon
- Tu bevi - you drink, lei bevi - she drinks, noi beviamo - we all drink. Everybody on board with that? Bevi (the wine company) produces a classically-styled Pinot Grigio from grapes grown in vineyards poised on prime Veneto hillsides, steel-tank fermented and bottled in the commune of Trebaseleghe, a tip of the triangle formed by neighbors Padua and Venice. Cin cin.
Write Your Own Review