- Sangiovese 2016
- Italy > Tuscany
- Red, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Hearty
- Match a classically-styled Sangiovese with unfussy fare.
- Comfort meals from lasagna to meat loaf,
- bean soup with escarole or veggie burgers.
- And pizza: from authentic Neopolitan to stuffed-crust obscenities.
Nose: Medium Intensity, developing, floral, red fruits, spicy
Mouth: Medium Bodied, dry, medium acidity, light-average tannin, moderate intensity, medium finish, wild flowers, cherry, licorice
- Tu bevi - you drink, lei bevi - she drinks, noi beviamo - we all drink. Everybody on board with that? Bevi (the crucial NY wine company) produces a harmoniously-styled Sangiovese from organically farmed grapes grown in prime vineyards in the Maremma, fermented and bottled to their specifications by Anna Maria Cruciata and her husband, Hugh Canstable Maxwell of Val di Toro winery.
Write Your Own Review