- Glera (Prosecco), Orange Liqueur
- Italy > Veneto
- Bubbly Rose, Touch Sweet, Light-Bodied, Crisp
- Pair a bittersweet spritz with salty bar snacks and other lovely nibbly bits.
- In Venice, cicchetti and crostini.
- In Barcelona, tapas.
- In NYC, stale popcorn and soggy nuts. Whaddya want for nuthin'?
Nose: Medium Intensity, youthful, herbaceous, orange blossoms, passion fruit
Mouth: Light Bodied, medium sweet, medium acidity, moderate-high intensity, medium finish, orange blossoms, citrus fruits, apricot
- While most of us toiled, sticky and sweat-soaked all summer long, going out to the occasional underground (literally) lounge-of-the-moment and being served $20 cocktails by tattooer-than-thou, mustached bartenders, there were the lucky few who spent their evenings drinking cool, bittersweet spritz's under the lights of the Piazza San Marco. Now you can have one too, at home, in a bottle.
Write Your Own Review