- Funaguchi Shinmai Shinshu Sake CAN
- White, Dry, Medium-Bodied, Fruity, Vibrant
- Fresh "New-Rice New-Sake" is a refreshing partner with lighter fare.
- Pour with veggies tempura,
- your favorite sushi roll,
- or sneak a can or two on the train!
Eyes: Pale Yellow
Nose: Delicate, youthful,
Mouth: Light-Medium Bodied, dry, low-medium acidity, moderate intensity, medium finish,
- A limited-edition, unpasteurized "namazake" sake. This bright and delicious brew uses 100% newly harvested, locally grown Niigata Gohyakumangoku rice milled to 70%. It is remarkable how versatile this "New-Rice New-Sake" "Shinmai-Shinshu" is with a variety of Japanese and Western cuisine. Electric!
Write Your Own Review